|No. of Positions:||01 Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||25-40 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Graduation in Health Sciences with Post graduation in Public Health|
|Experience:||Minimum 10 years’ Experience in project management preferably, SRHR especially Family Planning with postpartum family planning, vast experience in training and team management|
|Skills:||Exceptional communication and reporting skills.|
- Conduct interviews, hire and train new technical support/IT staff
- Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
- Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
- Work closely with project manager during all phases of the development lifecycle
- Review all work produced by the development team
- Collaborating with development teams and departments, as well as incorporating user feedback.
- Managing support teams and evaluating performance metrics.
- Ensuring that services are delivered on time and within budget.
- Managing software related to program and efficient in managing MS Office & dashboards.
- Experience in Sexual Reproductive health preferably family planning.
- Interest in
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at email@example.com, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.