|No. of Positions:||20 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||District Office Thatta, Badin, Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Karachi|
|Age Limit:||25-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||DPM / DEM|
|Qualification:||Masters in Social Sciences|
|Experience:||Minimum 2 years|
|Skills:||Community mobilization, Communication and presentation skills|
- Support in baseline and end line and need assessments, .
- Actively involved in identification, assessment, and verification of MAWRA
- Elaborate all needs based inputs and all other activities according to the objectives of the project
- Social mobilization for effective use of the community resources.
- Community mobilization for the referral of health and nutrition beneficiaries to health facilities
- Remain in close contacts with the key members and pass on immediately their concerns and issues to respective technical experts for timely solution.
- Ensure, through daily dialogues and consultations that the strategy of the projects and the commitments of the various stakeholders are adhered to.
- Arrangements and participation in health sessions and maintain data in both hard and soft
- Supports in the development as well as distribution of IEC materials for all activities implemented.
- Should develop in-depth knowledge of all their intervention and should have close contacts with community leaders, volunteers, and activists.
- Providing technical guidance, training and support to individuals targeted by each project in line with the project strategy and intended outputs.
- Liaising with project teams to ensure that information is shared and that lessons learned are developed.
- Apply before 27, November, 2023 at email@example.com, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.