|Position:||Social Mobilization Manager|
|No. of Positions:||01 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||30-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Masters in Social Sciences|
|Experience:||Minimum 10 years|
|Skills:||Leadership, communication, coordination, facilitation skills, team|
building and community engagement etc..
- Strong management skills in baseline and end line and need assessments.
- Actively involved in identification, assessment, and verification of MAWRA and management.
- Elaborate all needs based inputs and all other activities according to the objectives of the project
- Social mobilization for effective use of the community resources.
- Community mobilization for the referral of health and nutrition beneficiaries to health facilities
- Remain in close contacts with the key members and pass on immediately their concerns and issues
to respective technical experts for timely solution.
- Ensure, through daily dialogues and consultations that the strategy of the projects and the
commitments of the various stakeholders are adhered to.
- Arrangements and participation in health sessions and maintain data in both hard and soft
- Supports the team in the development as well as distribution of IEC materials for all activities
- Providing technical guidance, training and support to individuals targeted by each project in line with the project strategy and intended outputs.
- Liaising with project teams to ensure that information is shared and that lessons learned are
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at email@example.com, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.