|No. of Positions:||01 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||25-40 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Supply Chain|
|Qualification:||Bachelor’s degree in supply chain/ Business management/ Purchasing|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years|
|Skills:||Supply chain management and operational improvement in demanding|
Adequate knowledge and understanding of supply chain requirements.
- Track and report the performance of the SC portfolio
- Monitor and follow up with vendors/suppliers on past dues
- Evaluates all orders prior to release, ensuring volumes are appropriate based on defined
parameters, including market situation, inventory and service levels
- Coordinate and facilitate medicine /Hospital supply management.
- Ensures optimal product availability in market distribution channels
- Any Other task/ special projects assigned by Supervisor
- Supply chain management and operational improvement in demanding environment
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of supply chain requirements.
- Coordination with vendors
- Facilitate warehouse in deliveries & Inspection
- Prepare daily/weekly reports for all Purchase orders & Supplies
- Payment tracking and verifications
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.