|No. of Positions:||01 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||25-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager/ HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Master’s degree in relevant field|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years of work experience as an MIS/Communication|
|Skills:||Interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills, Aptitude for financial|
reporting, Knowledge of IT software, and analytical skills.
- Develop strategy and conceptualize program development and implementation plan at the district
- Develop AIP, AFP, and other project Work plans.
- Develop structures and processes at the district level for project implementation, human resource
management, training and capacity building.
- Advice, support and assist the project manager on thematic development activities.
- Monitor the programmatic data and analyze and update data on portal.
- Provide guidance and support to project team for project requirements.
- Responsible for facilitating and monitoring the development of district-specific field plan in view of Annual Implementation Plan/Work plan
- He/she would be responsible to coordinate with the district administration for seamless
convergence and coordination for HANDS.
- Establish and manage robust monitoring and grievance management systems at the district level.
- Remain in close coordination with donors/partners for day-to-day activities.
- Liaison with the different relevant departments.
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.