HANDS requires Medical Officer at HANDS DO Mirpurkhas
Position: Medical Officer
Place of Posting: Mirpurkhas
No. of Positions: 01 Male/Female
Age Limit: 45-50 Years
Reporting Line: DEM/Manager Health
Experience: 3-5 years in related field
- Coordinates and provides direction for a comprehensive medical service to the community of respective district and surrounding communities and or in the respective HANDS Health Facility Center.
- Advises the District Manager and Senior Management Team on operational management and strategic direction for the health service.
- Performs screening assessment, treatment and referral of patients in accordance with HANDS Health Service policies and Procedures.
- Provides general medical care commensurate with level of skill and experience.
- Performs general outpatient and accident and emergency services at HANDS District Office/Hospital.
- Shares medical on-call with District Medical Officers for inpatients, accidents and emergencies, including nights and weekends.
- Provides a visiting medical service to the remote communities in the respective district.
- Participates in the collection of essential data.
- Coordinates referrals to visiting medical specialists.
- Supports Nursing staff in delivery of health care. Performs on-site teaching services as required.
- Works in compliance with HANDS rules and regulations.
- Attends post graduate educational courses as appropriate or as recommended by the HANDS Health Service Policies.
- Participates in the District Medical Advisory Committee and Senior Management meetings.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the medical service.
- Responsible for the monitoring, reviewing and evaluating the quality and timeliness of clinical services.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annually reports of respective assignments to concerned supervisor.
- Any other duty as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Must have computer and report writing skills
- Detail job description will be discussed.
- Apply before 13th March, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org, mention the position.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.