|Position:||Liaising and Coordination Manager|
|No. of Positions:||01 Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||30-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager/HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Post Gradation in Public health preferably with a background in Health Sciences|
|Experience:||Minimum 10 years|
|Skills:||Leadership, communication, writing, coordination, facilitation skills.|
- Represent the project to respective donors, relevant government entities, partners and other implementers and stakeholders and lead the development and implementation of a strategy for strong coordination around the nexus principles in our areas of implementation.
- S/he will be responsible for coordinating activities with the local government, potential local partners, key stakeholders, and other international NGOs.
- Work with the Heads of support departments to ensure smooth operations & periodically update the risk analysis matrix, ensuring it is always fit for purpose
- Coordinate donor reporting and ensure submission of comprehensive and high-quality program reports, and the timely submission and approval of financial and narrative reports.
- Work closely with local authorities and communities to ensure integrated planning and implementation that is complementary and collaborative.
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at email@example.com, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.