|Position:||Lady Health Visitor/Paramedic|
|No. of Positions:||55 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||District Office Thatta, Badin, Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Karachi|
|Age Limit:||22 and above|
|Reporting Line:||DPM/ DEM / Project Manager|
|Qualification:||Two years Diploma in LHV Course registered with PNC|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years in the relevant field.|
|Skills:||The LHV must be capable of communicating with mothers in local language. IUCD insertion and removal skills Calculate EDD, and assess gestational age of mother including measurement of fundus height. Assess pregnant mother for high risk factors in pregnancy and continuously monitor..|
- Knowledge of the project targets, and performance indicators Provide Antenatal, Natal, Postnatal, Post Abortion Care neonatal services at the health facility.
- Attend all project related trainings.
- Keep and maintain record of equipment’s, supplies, medicines and reporting on weekly/monthly and quarterly basis.
- Coordination with other facility staff and follow human and patient rights and code of ethics during duty in facility.
- Supervise and maintain cleanliness of delivery area, and equipment and follow infection prevention.
- Supervise and make sure proper disposal of hospital waste
- The LHV must be capable of communicating with mothers in local language.
- IUCD insertion and removal skills
- Calculate EDD, and assess gestational age of mother including measurement of fundus height.
- Assess pregnant mother for high risk factors in pregnancy and continuously monitor.
- FP/MCH documentation and reporting.
- Efficiency in working on different health related software and portals
- Apply before 27, November, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.