|Position:||Human Resource Manager|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||25-50 Years|
|Reporting Line:||HoD HR&ID|
|Qualification:||Master’s degree in HR/relevant field|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years|
|Skills:||Having experience to work with development organization and deal|
project independently as HR person.
- Direct staff in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems.
- Conduct interviews provide employee orientation.
- Coach and provide career development advice to staff.
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews in Head office as well as in
- Prepare monthly training planner/calendar and convey them all concern staff/managers on
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training,
employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, shift
rotations and provision of ID cards to all employees.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
- Schedule and conduct staff meetings.
- Facilitate and monitor all women related trainings on all levels and prepare feedback.
- Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals.
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at email@example.com, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.