|No. of Positions:||01 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||30-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Master’s degree in relevant field|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years|
|Skills:||Aptitude for GIS analysis &reporting, Knowledge of GIS software, and|
- Develop strategy and tools development for mapping and geospatial analysis.
- Advice, support and assist the project manager on maping activities.
- Monitor the mapping activities and ensure smooth flow of activities at ground level.
- Provide guidance and support to project team for geospatial data requirements.
- Render administrative and management support to the project field teams.
- Responsible for facilitating and monitoring the development of district-specific field plan in view of Implementation Plan/Work plan
- The GIS manager would be responsible for decision-making and strategizing for district-level
implementation of GIS activities, data collection & recording.
- Further Project Manager would engage with the key stakeholders for effective convergence
- Willing to work in the community, travelling required.
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.