|No. of Positions:||01 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||25-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Finanace|
|Qualification:||Master’s degree in relevant field|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years in Finance related software and applications|
|Skills:||Work with development organization and deal project independently as|
- Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within budget heads.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored.
- Support the GM Finance/C.E/C.E.O in the provision of information for the estimates.
- Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for project/program/department for approval
by the C.E in coordination with the GM Finance.
- Make regular reports to the GM Finance/C.E/C.E.O.
- Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding, for grant aid, for contracts and any other initiatives.
- Ensure professionalism while performing routine tasks.
- Support and monitor Financial activities at District level.
- Ensure, delegating as appropriate, that each service location is adequately managed, staffed and resourced.
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at email@example.com, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.