|Position:||District Project Manager|
|No. of Positions:||06 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||District Office Thatta, Badin, Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Karachi|
|Age Limit:||30-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Post graduate degree/diploma in rural development/management, social work, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science etc. or any other relevant|
|Experience:||Minimum 10 years’ Experience in project management preferably training and team management|
|Skills:||Exceptional communication and reporting skills.|
- Planning, implementation and management of project activities at district level as per project objectives/scope of work.
- Develop strategy and conceptualize program development and implementation plan at the district level.
- Develop structures and processes at the district level for project implementation, human resource management, training and capacity building.
- Advice, support and assist the project manager on thematic development activities.
- Monitor the program administration, financial management, and procurement at district.
- Provide guidance and support to project team for project requirements.
- Render administrative and management support to the project field teams.
- Responsible for facilitating and monitoring the development of district-specific field plan in view of Annual Implementation Plan/Work plan
- administration for seamless convergence and coordination for HANDS.
- Apply before 23, November, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.