|Position:||District Finance & Admin Manager|
|No. of Positions:||03 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Badin, Sukkur & Thatta, Mirpurkhas & Ghotki|
|Age Limit:||30-40 Years|
|Reporting Line:||District Executive Manager/Manager|
|Qualification:||Graduate/Masters in Finance|
|Experience:||3-4 years in the relevant field|
- Complete knowledge of Accounting transactions (Dr/Cr concept, Voucher Entry, Adjustment Entries, Reconciliations, Branch Accounting, Contra Entries, Variance Report)
- Responsible to produce the monthly financial reporting of the District office.
- Coordinate & report to Head office for the program/project related financial activities.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with the accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial management reports at the District level.
- Financial audit preparation and coordination of the District audit process.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of expenses of the District office.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations, and maintain solutions to financial problems.
- Communicate all financial/Admin reports to the DEM and also remain in contract in with the HO Finance/Admin Dept.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Motivate the team to work together most efficiently.
- Submit monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of respective assignments to DEM and GM Finance/GM Admin.
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining records of operation-related matters.
- To look after departments’ requests regarding vehicles, and office supplies.
- To maintain the flow of supply chain management.
- Coordinate with Head office officials and report to them all operational issues in the respective District.
- Communication skills.
- Any other duty as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Apply before 26th, November 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in the subject line.
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when calling for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.