|Position:||Deputy Project Manager|
|No. of Positions:||01 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||30-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Post Gradation in Public health preferably with a background in Health Sciences|
|Experience:||Minimum 10 years|
|Skills:||Leadership, communication, writing, coordination, facilitation skills, grant & report writing etc..|
- Support the program to implement family planning, work closely with the program manager in project implementation.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the program portfolio to achieve key outcomes, outputs, and targets, overseeing all aspects (programmatic, financial, administrative, personnel management) to ensure that these are on time, on scope, and on budget.
- Work closely with local authorities and communities to ensure integrated planning and implementation
- Ensure that all program interventions are of a high quality and lead to measurable impact. This includes, but is not limited to, overseeing the program implementation plan and annual work plan preparation, identifying external technical support needs, ensuring that appropriate management practices are being used in program implementation and the monitoring and evaluation systems are being used to provide timely management information.
- Ensure that program resources are used efficiently, effectively, and transparently towards meeting desired results.
- Manage the program budget and complete financial forecasting to inform cost-efficient, on-budget programming. Develop and oversee systems to monitor monthly spending.
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.