|Position:||Data Management Manager|
|No. of Positions:||06 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||District Office Thatta, Badin, Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Karachi|
|Age Limit:||25-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field|
|Experience:||Minimum 2-3 years|
|Skills:||Interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills, Aptitude for financial reporting, Knowledge of IT software, and analytical skills..|
- Responsible for facilitating and monitoring the development of district-specific field plan in view of Annual Implementation Plan/Work plan
- Further Senior Manager would engage with the key stakeholders for effective convergence
- Establish and manage robust monitoring and grievance management systems at the district level.
- Remain in close coordination with donors/partners for day-to-day activities.
- Liaison with the different relevant departments
- Ensure compliance with all company standards and laws.
- Create, revise, and enforce data management policies.
- Develop techniques that allow for the collection of accurate data.
- Implement procedures related to the secure and efficient handling and sharing of data.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data
- Apply before 23, November, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.