|Position:||Data Management Associate|
|No. of Positions:||09 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Thatta/Sujawal, Badin, Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas & Karachi|
|Age Limit:||25-45 Years|
|Reporting Line:||HoD Health|
|Qualification:||Master’s in Computer science/ equivalent|
|Experience:||Minimum 2-3 years of work experience as an MIS/Communication|
|Skills:||Interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills, Aptitude for financial reporting, Knowledge of IT software, and analytical skills.|
- Ensure the Data Entry daily.
- Take data backup daily
- Handover hard copies to the Project Coordinator in routine and report any errors/bugs.
- Maintain update the Data/ MIS record.
- Provide support in establishing and updating an M&E tracking database;
- Assistance in monitoring and evaluation and data collection
- Assist in analyzing and compiling data to measure the progress and impact of projects’ activities;
- Participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all project Program performance data.
- Provide day-to-day verifying data quality and ensure all data is input into the database platform and analyzed in an integrity manner;
- Develop and maintain a data management system using Excel, or other data management and analysis software;
- Apply before 23, November, 2023 at email@example.com, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.