Position: Coordinator- CSR
No. of Positions: 01 (Female/Male)
Place of Posting: Head Office Karachi / DC Office Malir karachi
Age Limit: 35-50 Years
Reporting Line: Project Director
Qualification: Master Degree in Marketing OR Business Management
Diploma or Certification in CSR management would be additional advantage
Experience: 7-10 Years’ experience with similar role Projects/Programs
Skills required: Building relationships with stakeholders, especially with corporate sector, Communication Skills, Motivational Skills, lobbying and engage stakeholders and Computer operating skills
- The Coordinator Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is responsible for defining and developing the strategies, which underpin a company’s CSR objectives.
- Developing and altering social responsibility policies to be presented to the Government of Sindh.
- The Coordinator CSR has to conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with companies, and then provide facilitation in the projects implementation process.
- Coordinate a range of activities and initiatives, which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- Acting as the focal point for the DC Office, District Malir on CSR component of the companies in the district and building/bridging relationships in between companies, community partners and with other key stakeholders
- Gather data of CSR funds/budget of all companies working in the district Malir.
- Meeting with CSR Team Leads of the companies, attend activities carrying out under CSR component of the companies.
- To Look after and monitor the CSR programs running by companies in the district as well as to conduct periodic programs reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness of these programs.
- Driving CSR budget of the companies & monitoring spend to deliver results in line with planned objectives.
- The Coordinator has to provide support, strengthen coordination and facilitate campaigns, programs, activities and project commitments that aligned with the corporate sector.
- Identify and coordinate with Local Philanthropists, Charitable individuals, organizations for the development initiatives.
- Coordinate philanthropic campaigns and serve as a liaison between the companies and District Government of District Malir (Deputy Commissioner, District Malir).
- Consolidate and preparing reports on social responsibility activities carrying out by the companies across the district.
- An evidence based record keeping of videos, photographs, reports of the CSR utilization funds programs /activities carrying out by the companies.
- Through the office of the Deputy Commissioner, District Malir, influencing companies for the proper use of CSR funds for the development of the local community.
- Reaching out to the public via PR and marketing to disseminate and deliver the message of the company’s commitment to Social Responsibility.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Project Director