No. of Positions: 01 Male
Place of Posting: Karachi
Age Limit: 40 to 55 Years
Reporting Line: Head of Department Social Mobilization & Disaster Management
Qualification: Qualification: Masters in any discipline of Social Sciences
- Having more than 10 years of experience of working as a consultant with INGO/NGOs
- Having good knowledge and understanding on DRR and CCA Laws and Policies and impart training.
- Working experience with DDMA, impart training on DRRC and CCA Laws & Policies in district Badin will be worth.
- Experience of training local rural communities
- Fluent in Sindhi
- Develop Training Agenda in consultation with HANDS team and share with HANDS/Oxfam for approval.
- Impart 2 Training (Minimum 2 Days) for 50 participants. (25 participants including men and women in each training)
- Compile Training Report and share with HANDS/Oxfam (Report must be comprehensive on pre and post knowledge, proceedings, learning, key feedback of participants and recommendation etc.)
- Impart Training and share compile report.
Period of assignment:
March 15, 2021 to April 14, 2021
Note: Interested consultants can apply through submission of electronic copy of proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 17, 2021; mention position in subject line.
- The contents of the proposal are mentioned below:
- Brief introduction of consultant (attach detailed CV with references)
- Understanding of context
- Work plan
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.