Position: Consultant for Training of Integrated management of Neonatal & Childhood Illness (IMNCI)
No. of Positions: 01 Male/Female
Place of Posting: Karachi
Age Limit: 35 to 55 Years
Reporting Line: Head of Department Health
Qualification: Pediatrician/Child Specialist
Experience: Having more than 10-15 years of experience of working in his field.
Having good knowledge and understanding on Childhood Illnesses & Have arranged, Managed and impart such trainings before.
Skills Required: Coordination with Community and Public Department Officials
Design training agenda, manuals, & well experienced in trainings.
Impart training at Public Departments,
Analysis and reporting
Coordination and networking
- Meeting with HANDS team to review and finalize scope of Training of IMNCI)
- Develop Agenda for advance training on IMNCI)
- Share Training Agenda with HANDS for approval.
- Impart Training on IMNCI with under 5 Clinic establishment (06 Days) for 20-25 participants including men and women
- Compile Training Report and share with HANDS (Report must be comprehensive on pre and post knowledge, proceedings, learning, key feedback of participants and recommendation etc.)
- Enhance capacity of participants on Integrated Management on Neonatal & Childhood illnesses (IMNCI)
- Develop Trainees clinical skills on Childhood disease management.
- Develop understanding of primarily on the most common causes of children Mortality Diarrhea, pneumonia, measles, malaria & malnutrition affecting children aged1week-2months,2months-5years.
- Develop capacity of trainees on both preventive & curative elements of these diseases to be implemented by families & communities as well as by HCP’s.
- The training aims at reducing death, illness and disability, and to promote improved growth and development among children under five years of age.
Trainer will be conducting session on IMNCI.
The facilitator will make sure his full time availability on training dates.
- Facilitation in planning of training & Material development for training
- Preparing of pre-test and post-test formats.
- Facilitation in Manual development.
- Submit training report with observation and recommendation within 05 days after conducting Training.
- after the conduction of training.
- Arrangement for Venue at DUHS main campus
- Hospital visits for exposure
- Establishment of under 5 clinics
- Arrangement of Certificate distribution ceremony
Period of assignment:
November 15, 2021 – November 30, 2021
Interested consultants can apply through submission of electronic copy of proposal to email@example.com , till 12th Nov-2021 the contents of the proposal are mentioned below:
- Brief introduction of consultant (attach detailed CV with references)
- Understanding of context
- Work plan