No. of Positions: 01 Male
Place of Posting: Karachi
Age Limit: 40 to 55 Years
Reporting Line: Head of Department Social Mobilization & Disaster Management
Qualification: Qualification: Masters in any discipline of Social Sciences
- Having more than 10 years of experience of working as a consultant with INGO/NGOs
- Having good knowledge and understanding on DRR and CCA Laws and Policies and impart training.
- Working experience with DDMA, impart training on DRR and CCA Laws & Policies in district Badin will be worth.
- Meeting with HANDS team to review and finalize scope of Training for District Administration, Resilience Academy, DDMA and District DRR Forum.
- Develop Training Agenda on DRR & CCA laws specific for District Official/District Administration.
- Share Training Agenda with HANDS/OXFAM for approval.
- Impart Training
- Compile Training Report and share with HANDS/Oxfam (Report must be comprehensive on pre and post knowledge, proceedings, learning, key feedback of participants and recommendation etc.)
- Impart training for District Administration/DDMA, Resilience Academy and DRR Forum.
- Submission of comprehensive report with observation and recommendation within 03 days after conducting Training.
Period of assignment:
March 17, 2021 to April 14, 2021
Note: Interested consultants can apply through submission of electronic copy of proposal to email@example.com on or before March 17, 2021; mention position in subject line.
- The contents of the proposal are mentioned below:
- Brief introduction of consultant (attach detailed CV with references)
- Understanding of context
- Work plan
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.