Position: Consultant for Subject Specific Teachers’ Training Manual
Location: Pakistan (Larkana)
No. of Positions: 01 Male/Female
Age Limit: 35-50 Years
Reporting Line: HOD Education/Project Director/Education Expert
Qualification: Master’s Degree
Experience: 4-5 years’ experience in education field
Skills Required: Proficiency in English academic writing and education documentation
Content of Manual
Spellings * – Strategies to enable children to learn write and remember spellings correctly
- Science is looking, doing, concluding * – Let each Science class be an active exciting journey for children. Experience science all around you through activity based learning.
- Language Development – the natural way – Joy of knowing and using a language is the key to learning the language. To simply follow the natural way in which we use the language and learn it on the go.
- Make Maths a pleasure to teach and exciting to learn* – Activities that connect Maths to real life.
- Unravel the Mystery of History – If History is exciting is what you want the children to say, Show simple but extremely effective way to make history fun.
- Geography is all around us * – Shows teachers how geography is best learned through events, landmarks and experiences all around us.
Milestone/ Key Task
- Approval of the work plan.
- Development of Manual sessions.
- Sharing of draft manual for Multiple Intelligences in Academic Enhancement Teacher’s in consultation with HOD Education/Project Director/Education Expert.
- Submission of Presentations (soft copies).
- Submission of Manual in English and Urdu Language.
Guideline for submission of Proposal:
- Interested consultants can apply through submission of hard copies of technical and financial proposal in sealed envelopes at following address by 15th Nov 2021 at 5:00 pm.
- Brief introduction of consultant (attach detailed CV with references)
- Understanding of context
- Work Plan
Head of Department:
HANDS Human Resource and Institutional Development Department
Plot #158, Off M9 (Karachi – Hyderabad) Motorway, Gadap Road adjacent Baqai University, Karachi, Pakistan
Period of assignment: