Position: Consultant for Cooperative Learning Manual
Location: Pakistan (Larkana)
No. of Positions: 01 Male/Female
Age Limit: 35-50 Years
Reporting Line: HOD Education/Project Director/Education Expert
Qualification: Master’s Degree
Experience: 4-5 years’ experience in education field
Skills Required: Proficiency in English academic writing and education documentation
Content of Manual
- What is Cooperative Learning?
- How do students benefit from working in Cooperative Learning?
- Why use Cooperative Learning?
- What is the teacher’s role?
- How many different types of Cooperative Learning models are there?
- Essentials of Cooperative Learning
- Team Formation Issues in Cooperative learning
- Management Tips in Cooperative learning
- Descriptions of Some Commonly Used Cooperative Learning Techniques in teaching
- Students Team Learning Techniques
- Roles and social interaction in cooperative learning
Milestone/ Key Task
- Approval of the work plan.
- Development of Manual sessions.
- Sharing of draft manual for Multiple Intelligences in Academic Enhancement Teacher’s in consultation with HOD Education/Project Director/Education Expert.
- Submission of Presentations (soft copies).
- Submission of Manual in English and Urdu Language.
Guideline for submission of Proposal:
- Interested consultants can apply through submission of hard copies of technical and financial proposal in sealed envelopes at following address by 15th Nov 2021 at 5:00 pm.
- Brief introduction of consultant (attach detailed CV with references)
- Understanding of context
- Work Plan
Head of Department:
HANDS Human Resource and Institutional Development Department
Plot #158, Off M9 (Karachi – Hyderabad) Motorway, Gadap Road adjacent Baqai University, Karachi, Pakistan
Period of assignment: