No. of Positions: 01 Male/Female
Place of Posting: Karachi
Age Limit: 35 to 55 Years
Reporting Line: Head of Department Livelihood Enhancement Program (LEP)
Qualification: Graduation/preference will be given to Masters
- Having more than 05 years of experience of working with INGO/NGOs in the capacity of Trainer/Consultant for training on required skills for alternate livelihood (Straw Made Chatai making, Fishing Net Making, Corner Shop and Kitchen Garden Shop)
- Intensive understanding of working with deprived communities.
- Ample experience of good coordination and consultation with local market/business owners.
- Experience of organizing meeting with business owners.
- Experience in working in the coastal belt of Badin
- Understanding of the Private sector
- Experience of delivering trainings in Sindhi language
- Experience in business modelling for small business owners
- Experience in designing and imparting training to potential women and disabled entrepreneurs
- Possesses an understanding of the challenges women and persons with disabilities face
- The selected consultant will impart 01 Training Workshop of 02 days on required skills for alternate livelihood trades straw made Chattai making, Fishing Net making, Corner Shop and Kitchen Garden Shop. Below is the breakup of participants:
|Trades to be covered||Number of Beneficiaries|
|Chatai (Straw made)||02|
|Kitchen Garden Shop||01|
|Total participants of all 04 trades||13|
- This training will be field based/Community.
- Consultant will share Training Agenda for review and approval before finalizing training schedule.
- Submit comprehensive training report.
- Impart 01 Training workshop for 02 days for 13 selected women & PWDs at community level/field.
- Submit comprehensive training report including training assessment analysis, participants’ feedback, issue, challenges and recommendations.
Period of assignment:
March 25, 2021 to April 20, 2021
Note: Interested consultants can apply through submission of electronic copy of proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 22, 2021; mention position in subject line.
- The contents of the proposal are mentioned below:
- Brief introduction of consultant (attach detailed CV with references)
- Understanding of context
- Work plan
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.