No. of Positions: 01 Male/Female
Place of Posting: Karachi
Age Limit: 35 to 55 Years
Reporting Line: Head of Department Livelihood Enhancement Program (LEP)
Qualification: Graduation/preference will be given to Masters
- Having more than 05 years of experience of working with INGO/NGOs in the capacity of Trainer/Consultant for training on required skills for alternate livelihood (Small Poultry Hatchery, Desi Poultry Farming, Mobile Charging Unit and Kitchen Garden Shop)
- Intensive understanding of working with deprived communities.
- Ample experience of good coordination and consultation with local market/business owners.
- Experience of organizing meeting with business owners.
- Experience in working in the coastal belt of Badin
- Understanding of the Private sector
- Experience of delivering trainings in Sindhi language
- Experience in business modelling for small business owners
- Experience in designing and imparting training to potential women and disabled entrepreneurs
- Possesses an understanding of the challenges women and persons with disabilities face
- Develop Training Agenda in consultation with HANDS team and share with HANDS/Oxfam for approval.
- The selected consultant will impart 01 Training Workshop of 02 days on required skills for alternate livelihood trades mentioned in below Table.
|Trades to be covered||Number of Beneficiaries|
|Small Poultry Hatchery||05|
|Desi Poultry Farming||10|
|Mobile Charging Unit||03|
|Total Participant in 03 Trades||18|
- There will be 18 participants Women & PWDs keeping in 03 trades as mentioned in above table to be trained.
- Consultant will share Training Agenda for review and approval before finalizing training schedule. Consultant will be required to incorporate feedback if any in the training manual for final approval.
- Submit comprehensive training report.
- Impart 01 Training workshop for 02 days for 18 selected women & PWDs at community/field level on enterprise development trades Small Poultry Hatchery, Desi Poultry Farming and Mobile Charging Unit
- Submit comprehensive training report including training assessment analysis, participants’ feedback, issue, challenges and recommendations.
Period of assignment:
March 25, 2021 to April 20, 2021
Note: Interested consultants can apply through submission of electronic copy of proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 22, 2021; mention position in subject line.
- The contents of the proposal are mentioned below:
- Brief introduction of consultant (attach detailed CV with references)
- Understanding of context
- Work plan
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.