|No. of Positions:||01 Male/Female|
|Place of Posting:||Head Office|
|Age Limit:||30-35 Years|
|Reporting Line:||Project Manager / HoD Admin|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years|
|Skills:||Having experience to work with development organization and deal|
project independently as Admin Manager.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to concerned officials.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Apply before 20, November, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- Individual with disabilities are encourage to apply.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.