HANDS requires Technical Advisor for HANDS DO Jacobabad
Position: Technical Advisor (Water Supply Expert & Designing) at Jacobabad
No. of Positions: 01 Male
Place of Posting: Jacobabad
Age Limit: 40 to 55 Years
Reporting Line: Chief of Party/Senior Program Manager
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering and a background in water and sanitation, or similar fields.
- Having more than 10 years of experience of working in consultation with INGO/NGOs.
- Experience of carry out survey, researches and studies.
- Ample experience of good coordination and consultation with line departments
- Experience of working in the coastal belt of Badin.
- The Assistant Advisor is responsible to the Support Municipal Engineer for the Management and Execution of works i.e. Water Supply Schemes/ other civil work with MCJ tam Include diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving water supply system issues,
- To Support Municipal Committee (MCJ) for Improvement and expansion of water supply System
- Providing assistance MCJ in developing and implementing program reviews.
- Advising and sharing your expertise with MCJ Technicians.
- Defining and developing applications for technical designs.
- Coordinating and support to MCJ technical activities.
- Supporting team members in their programming activities.
- He Provide to support and conduct inspection of functionality and repair and maintenance needs of water sanitation and supply system on regular basis with MCJ.
- He is responsible for coordination with Citizen Liaison Cell (CLC) for attending complaints on daily basis and update the redressed complaints to CLC person. Any other Task assigned by
- Development of comprehensive study.
- Validation of study from line departments at district level
- Submission of final report that will also include that the research was made and how the results came up and the process of consultation.
- Endorsement on Research Study from Provincial Disaster Management Authority
Period of assignment:
June 20, 2021 to Oct 19, 2021.
Note: Interested consultants can apply through submission of electronic copy of proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 18th , 2021; mention position in subject line.
- The contents of the proposal are mentioned below:
- Brief introduction of consultant (attach detailed CV with references)
- Understanding of context
- Work plan
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.