HANDS requires District Finance and Administration Manager for HANDS DO Matiari
Position: District Finance and Administration Manager
Place of Posting: Matiari
No. of Positions: 01-Male/Female
Age Limit: 35-45 Years
Reporting Line: District Executive Manager/Manager Admin and Finance
Qualification: Mcom, MBA (Finance)
Experience: 3-4 years in related field
- Responsible to produce the monthly financial reporting of the District office.
- Provide technical support and optimal environment to District team members.
- Coordinate & report to Head office for the program/project related financial activities.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with the accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial management reports at District level.
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the District audit process.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of expenses of District office.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to financial problems.
- Communicate all financial/Admin reports to the DEM and also remain in contract in with the HO Finance/Admin Dept.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annually reports of respective assignments to DEM and GM Finance/GM Admin.
- Responsible to keep and maintain records of operation related matters.
- To look after departments’ requests regarding vehicles, office supplies.
- To maintain the flow of supply chain management.
- Coordinate with Head office officials and report them all operational issues in the respective District.
- Communication skills.
- Any other duty as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Apply before 16th Jan, 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org, mention the position.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.