HANDS requires Project Coordinator for HAND Head Office (Karachi)
Position: Project Coordinator
Place of Posting: Karachi
No. of Positions: 01 Female/Male
Age Limit: 26-35 Years
Reporting Line: General Manager
Qualification: BE Electrical
Experience: 03 years in Solar Technology and alternate Energy
Other Skills Develop BoQs, designs
- Develop Detailed Implementation Plan- DIP for project implementation
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepares for monitoring and supervision and quality assurance procedures
- Support, assist and coordinate with field team in order to meet the project deadlines
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, database of distributions, plans and reports
- Liaise with community, staff and other stakeholders to define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Effectively respond to queries generated from beneficiaries, Marvi’s, CBOs, donor etc regarding L.E.D lights or solar panels.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all stakeholders particularly medico
- Ensure the field testing of solar lights and effectiveness of different parts of solar/ LED light and record them for reporting and future decisions purposes.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Close coordination with donor and other stakeholders.
- Identify the opportunities through networking and linkages
- Mobilize resources to achieve the target of Lighting Lives Pakistan Program
- Create and maintain comprehensive data base of solar lights distributions to present the different stakeholders and gauge the success of the program
- Visit the previous solar programs at field level and document the key lesson learns
- Develop and propose the different options for low cost and sustainable solar interventions
- Monitoring, calculations and reporting the CO2 savings data base and presentation to different stakeholders
- Apply before 15th November, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.