|Place of Posting|
|Number of Positions|
The recruitment and selection is the major function of the human resource department and recruitment process is the first step towards creating the competitive strength and the strategic advantage for the organisations. Recruitment process involves a systematic procedure from sourcing the candidates to arranging and conducting the interviews and requires many resources and time.
Applications may be obtained through:
- Press advertisements.
- Internal advertisements
- Head Hunting
- CV Pool
- Candidates who appear to have potential for employment are asked to fill out the Employment Application Form available on HANDS web site.
- HANDS’s employee who wishes to apply for a vacancy within the organization shall submit an application with all relevant details and achievements.
SCRUTINY OF APPLICATION
- Applications are reviewed by Human Resource Department along with a nominee of the department placing the requisition by following the available job specification and selection criteria.
- Suitable candidates are short-listed for interviews.
- Interview intimations are given to candidates through telephone by Human Resource Department.
- Candidates being selected for interview are advised to bring along original as well as photocopies of all academic certificates, testimonials of employment, if any, proof of date of birth etc.
- These documents are verified by Human Resource Department before issuance of Appointment Letter.