HR&ID department in HANDS has been playing multidimensional tasks for achieving ends of organization which not only focus on recruitment of employees, and providing direction for employees who work in the organization but also build capacity of new recruited human resources through trainings, exposures and seminars. Consequently constantly training and developing the skills and capabilities of the staff members is known as important part of the HR&ID Department job. So team of HR&ID Department has to organize seminars and workshops so that the employees get a chance to hone their skills and perform their duties in a better way.
HANDS requires Finance Manager cum Commercial Specialist for HANDS Jacobabad
Position: Finance Manager cum Commercial Specialist
Place of Posting: Jacobabad
No. of Positions: 01 Female/Male
Age Limit: 35-50 Years
Reporting Line: Chief of party
Qualification: Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or business.
Experience: At least five years’ experience promoting commercial viability with utility services offered in developing countries.
Skills required: The person should have experience with integrating billing and fee collection services in
order to optimize resources needed to sustain services delivery. In addition, the selected person shall have experience with reducing non-revenue water supplied.
- Experienced in integrating billing and fee collection services in order to optimize resources needed to sustain service delivery.
- Experienced with reducing non-revenue water supplied. Summing up this person would prepare a business plan and assist the COP and Jacobabad Municipal Government with Project implementation.
- Reviewing monthly operating results and providing analysis and commentary on variances between plan, forecast, prior year, or any other period as necessary
- Compilation and review of forecast submissions as necessary along with analysis and commentary on differences between the previous forecast, plan and prior year
- Review / analyze customer pricing, profitability and marketplace management
- Coordination of all financial control processes in accordance with accounting guidance
- Financial reporting and variance analysis of price, volume, revenue and variable margin vs Plan, Prior Year(s), Prior Forecasts.
- Lead development of Business Annual operating plan.
- Active assistance in the development and implementation of strategic plan initiatives/new business development
- Management of overall Advertising and Promotions forecast and plan process.
- Able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Apply before 18th March, 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention the position & location in subject line.
- No TA/DA will be permissible when call for interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.