The purpose of HANDS’ Gender Advocacy model is to create an enabling environment for men and women to access and exercise equal rights.
The objectives of this model are to:
- Promote gender equity in organization.
- Create conducive environment for men and women equal rights.
- Identification of relative issues
- Identification of potential stakeholders and networks
- Invitation to all stakeholders on a platform and build pressure group
- Networking with all stakeholders
- Organize walks, rallies and seminars to mobilize and involve community over issues and causes through district team.
- Organize panel discussion with policy makers, politicians, other NGO representatives and activate networking for sensitization and promotion of gender issues.