An Online Web-based Application, which enables us to have a meticulous Profile Information of Beneficiaries and Stock / Goods, Provided to them behalf of HANDS-Program. It’s also a tracking system, whom to we can track any individual beneficiary by searching his/her CNIC in the centralized database. This is not only a comprehensive source of keeping essential database of Organization; it’s a Token Generation system which generates token of beneficiaries after receiving request from District.
The objectives of this model are to:
- Developed complete and comprehensive database
- of beneficiaries (including all profile details)
- Developed Centralize an online application which everyone can access from anywhere any time with authorized credentials.
- Establish standard and systematic mechanism for community based distribution.
- Avoid duplication;
- Assure transparency;
- Provide opportunity for cross verification; (mid level to senior managers)
- Track beneficiary payment route
- Track timeline of payment procedure
- Inform payment process via text message
- Assessment of beneficiaries under a certain criteria
- set by project. There are two types of forms;
- Assessment form
- Sub/Program form
- The data collection process is conducted by District Field team; field team is collect data through tablet
- The details of the beneficiary are entered in the soft form and the photo required in the form is taken via the tablet and attached with the forms/data of beneficiary.
- Fingerprint of the beneficiary is taken for the record in the soft form as well and Computerized National Identity Cards (CNICs), snapshot is taken from the tablet PCs and attached with the forms.
- After data collection DEM is attached the document/
- Proposal required by concern Program.
- After attaching the required documents/proposal , DEM is assign the package to the concerned program in the Head Office
- Program manager verifies & process the beneficiaries data. They have right to hold & reject the beneficiaries.
- If request is approved then forward to next department (ME&R) manager.
- Manager MER verify & process the beneficiaries data. They have right to hold & reject the beneficiaries.
- If request is approved then forward these to the Finance Department.
- Finance Manager verifies & process the beneficiaries data. They have right to hold & reject the beneficiaries.
- Finance manager developed the cheque and tokens of each beneficiary.
- District Finance personnel collect the cheques and distributed
- At the time of distribution, the beneficiaries’ finger prints is taken in the software and distributed the cheques with the mark of Distributed and Acknowledged’ of that individual beneficiary.
DMS was implemented in 38 districts and data of 390,550 beneficiaries was uploaded and tokens were generated for distribution through this system. This included 196,061 (50.2%) beneficiaries for Infrastructure and Development Program. Similarly other beneficiaries of DMS included 83,720 (21.4%) beneficiaries of Livelihood program, 89,249 (22.9%) health beneficiaries, 21,270 (5.4%) beneficiaries of HANDS Disaster Program and 250 (0.1%) education beneficiaries.