The Logical Framework Matrix/Analysis (LFA/LFM) training model offers opportunity for users to develop LFA/LFM of projects/program. This training model not only provides knowledge about the theory of the matrix but actual framework of any project/program is developed alongside.
The objectives of the training are to:
- Build capacity of individuals regarding development of LFA/LFM.
- Enable the participants to design project interventions as per objectives of project/program.
- Enable participants to monitor and evaluate their projects / program.
The methodology of this exercise involves discussions,
brainstorming, group work and presentations etc.
- What is LFA/LFM?
- Hierarchy of Objectives
- Objectively Verifiable Indicators (OVIs) for each level of objectives
- Means of Verification (MoVs) at each level of objectives
- Assumptions for successful implementation of project
- MER has so far developed 579 LFA/LFMs for different projects and approximately 2400 staff members were trained.
- 01 external consultancy for LFA development was done for the staff of Aman Community Health Initiative Project, Aman Foundation.