The social sector scheme model of IDEAS focuses on provision/construction of structures required for social development including health, education facilities etc.
The objectives of this model are to:
- Provide infrastructure of facilities (health, education etc.) which are either not available or destroyed by some natural calamity.
- Facilitate continuation of services provided through the constructed/renovated facilities.
- The general methodology of this model is same as those of previous models
- The specific steps for the model can be referred in the program brochure of this model.
The components of this model include:
- Renovation of Public Sector School
1,309 schools were renovated during the last 04 years of intervention.
- Construction of Transit Shelter School (TSS)
150 Transit Shelter Schools (TSS) and 25 Child Friendly Spaces (CFS) have been constructed.