This model is for protection from natural disasters and currently offers construction of flood protection wall in the coastal areas. The Flood Water Protection Wall (FWPW) is built in flood prone parts of the coastal area, to provide protection during heavy monsoon rains or cyclones.
The objectives of this model are to:
- Reduce or prevent the detrimental hazards generated by flood water.
- Control flood water from damaging the infrastructure and houses.
- Protect livelihood from damages.
- The general methodology of this model is same as those of previous models.
- The specific steps for the model can be referred in the program brochure of this model.