Livelihood Enhancement Program (Off-Farm) conducts Enterprise Development Training for entrepreneurs for the smooth running of the enterprise. The training courses are offered for 02 and 06 days.
- The objectives of this model are to:
- Assist participants in setting up and running their micro-enterprises.
- Enable participants to identify business ideas for their enterprising businesses, and learn to help their own clients when needed.
- Encourage participants for generating business ideas for themselves.
- Inform participants in managing their savings and loan operations.
- Definition of business
- Type of business
- Case studies
- Selection of business
- Product cost, profit and expenditure
- Identification of skills and proficiency
- Micro screening
- Investment and marketing
- Record keeping
The combination of methods includes interactive lectures, role plays, group discussions, pictorial handouts, review technique, brain storming, case studies, practical exercises, exposure visits and group work making the training course distinctive.