This model aims at providing income generation activities for socioeconomic stability of underprivileged people in target population.
The objectives of Enterprise Development / Entrepreneurship model are to:
- Improve socioeconomic conditions of under privileged communities.
- Ensure provision of self employment opportunities
- through skill enhancement trainings.
- Establish small enterprises.
- Transfer assets and/or distribute grant.
- Conduction of FGDs (Focus Group Discussions)
- and wellbeing ranking in target population.
- Poverty scoring of household and selection of beneficiaries
- Development of Livelihood Investment Plan (LIP)
- Transfer of assets along with appropriate training
- (Enterprise Development and Product Development) of the selected beneficiaries.
- Linkages of beneficiaries with local government, commercial market, Hunarmand Markaz and non government organization.
- Formation of Common Interest Group (CIG)
- Orientation to local Community Based Organization (CBO)
- The income generation thus starts and linkages of beneficiaries developed with local market, local government, Hunarmand Markaz or NGOs for display and sale of products.