This training model focuses on training of teachers to learn about Child-to-Child (CtC) approach for promotion of health and hygiene messages through school children.
The objectives of this model are to:
- Develop the skills of teachers to promote health in their school.
- Understand the importance of children’s participation.
- Learn about CtC approach.
- Prioritize and prepare lesson plans on selected health issues.
- Sharing of training objectives
- Health and its importance in schools
- Activity based/interesting teaching methods
- Clean hands
- Safe drinking water
- Balanced diet
- Harms of drugs
The methodology includes group work, individual work, pair work, presentations, role plays/drama, puppet show, demonstrations, discussions etc.