This training model focuses on skills and techniques to understand methodology to teach students with innovation and creativity through painting and designing. Through this training, teachers are able to use low cost teaching and learning material in their classrooms. These craft projects use materials found around the house, like egg cartons, cardboard, paper, boxes, string, crayons, paint, glue, etc. Arts and crafts activities provide hours of fun and learning for students. Each design is objective based & while making and designing students learn new things.
The objectives of this model are to:
- Provide skills and techniques to learners for replacing art and craft method in classrooms.
- Understand and gain knowledge to teach students regarding the innovation and creativity.
- Develop skills of students in painting and designing.
- Introduction of art
- Importance of art
- Stick puppet
- Collage work
- Different methods of printing and painting
- Bubble printing, Thumb printing, Hand printing
- Leaf printing, Paper printing, Vegetable printing, Spray printing
- Clay model
- Setting of learning corners
Group work, individual work, pair work, presentations, role plays, painting and exhibition, demonstrations, discussions etc.