HANDS Pakistan has network of Ambulance services in 14 districts of the country, which aims to ensure provision of health and social care services to community in HANDS intervention areas with safe, effective, empathetic, high-quality care on very nominal charges.
- The Objectives of Ambulance Service are to:
- Provide economical ambulance facility to the community in HANDS intervention areas.
- To meet better health outcomes for all as per growing need of population during any medical emergencies.
- To refer serious patients, victims of accidents and burn cases to save their lives.
- Improved patients access and experience
- To transport dead bodies to their destinations according to the request.
- Community is well aware regarding the number of Ambulance Service at District Level to avail the services as per requirement
- In case of any emergency / Road accidents HANDS Ambulances will reach on point to be the part of Rescue services
- Provision of Quality Services with equality, dignity diversity and human rights
- Total 3,606 Patients have been received /availed the ambulance Service
- HANDS is providing services through Ambulance Network in 12 different districts of Sindh
HANDS Ambulance Coverage Districts
Thatta, Hyderabad, Matiari, Dadu, Sanghar, Umerkot, Kashmore, Jacobabad, Ghotki, Sukkur, Badin and Karachi Rural