This five day advance adult literacy training package is designed for adult learning (15-35 age group). Family Reading model supports adults to develop their life skills. This support learners to generate their income. This training also focuses on Mother and Child healthcare.
The objectives of this model are to:
- Increase basic literacy of target group.
- Support adults to develop life skills.
- Enhance the knowledge of learners about health.
- Introduction of family Reading Program (FRP)
- Responsibilities of Mentor
- Development of picture booklets
- Development of wall Newspapers
- Candle making
- Tie and dye
- Mother and Child Healthcare
Group work, individual work, pair work, presentations, role play, lectures and demonstrations etc.